Dr. Md. Mazharul Islam
Research process consists of series of actions or steps necessary to effectively carry out research and the desired sequencing of these steps.
Necessity of Defining a Research Problem: The adage “a problem well-defined is problem half-solved” is worth remembering. This adage emphasizes that a well-defined statement of the problem will lead the researcher
- To state of research objectives,
- To understand the background of the problem,
- To isolate a research problem form non-research problem,
- To state the research question and hypothesis,
- To construct a conceptual framework of analysis,
- And to select a proper research methodology.
This topic will enable BBA and MBA or other university students to structure their research.
Contributor Dr. Md. Mazharul Islam is a university teacher working as an Assistant Professor of Statistics and Research Design.