Physically your are good. Mentally you are sound. But you cannot do these things. These are difficult to do.
- To break a bad habit
- To love an enemy,
- To think logically,
- To admit ignorance,
- To withhold judgement,
- To grow old gracefully,
- To persevere without haste,
- To wait without impatience,
- To suffer without complaint,
- To know when to keep silent,
- To be indifferent to ridicule,
- To concentrate in the midst of strife,
- To endure hatred without resentment,
- To fraternize without losing individuality,
- To serve without compensation, commendation, recognition.